Spasmopep™ Digest can support the general functioning of the digestive system.
Efficacy of support may vary between users.
There could be various reasons for indigestion. Eating too much (or too fast), consuming foods that are too greasy or spicy, ingesting too much stimulants (like caffeine/ alcohol) or sugar, smoking, stress, tension or *disease conditions - like stomach inflammation (gastritis), pancreas inflammation (pancreatitis), ulcers or even more serious diseases, could all be contributory factors.
Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
* Consult a healthcare practitioner for a diagnosis.
General symptoms of indigestion may include, but are not limited to:
- Feeling full quickly - before you have finished your meal
- Feeling uncomfortable (too full and full for too long) after a meal
- When you experience pain or undue pressure in the upper abdomen - in the area below the breastbone
- Fluctuation between loose and hard stools - when you are under stress
- Feeling nauseous and bloated
Spasmopep™ Digest is a nutritional supplement that can provide general digestive and intestinal support.
The active ingredients in the Spasmopep™ Digest formula include:
- Probiotics - beneficial bacteria found in the digestive tract - that assist with proper digestion and the countering of yeast and pathogenic infections
- Papain - an enzyme that lends a hand with the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Bromelain - that supports the body during protein digestion
- Cascara sagrada - serving as a mild laxative. It also has colon cleansing properties
- Fennel - assisting the body to counter bloating and spasms
- Garlic - with anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Ginger - assisting to calm the digestive tract and to curb nausea
- Pectin - with a binding effect on nutrients. It also supports the removal of toxins from the digestive tract
- Fructo-oligo-saccharide (FOS) - a nutritional source for intestinal flora (probiotics)
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.