RadiCAL is indicated as a general supplement and promotes the uptake of calcium and other minerals in the body. It can also assist the body with bone-, cardiovascular-, immune- and energy support.
Efficacy of support may vary between users.
RadiCAL offers support in the following areas:
- Phosphorous – with Calcium and Magnesium part of the building materials of bone. Involved in cellular processes and the store and production of energy.
- Vitamin D3 – involved in metabolism of Calcium and Phosphorous. Stimulates the absorption of Calcium from the intestines and its absorption in bone.
- Vitamin C – the absorption of Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D3 is more efficient in the presence of this vitamin. Also important for collagen production – present in the connective tissue of bone and cartilage.
- Zinc – aids in the formation of bones and is an essential component in more than 20 enzymes.
- Chromium – assists to normalize elevated copper and to make Copper and Calcium more bio-available.
- Copper – works synergistically with Potassium and Calcium. Low Copper levels are usually associated with low levels of Potassium and Calcium.
- Folic Acid – assists with tissue growth and cell function. Essential for the division of body cells.
- Glycine – enhances gastric acid secretion and improves the absorption of Calcium. Also supports the enhancement of metabolic rate.
- Manganese – is part of many enzyme systems and is required for normal bone growth, development, reproduction and Calcium absorption.
- Boron – a trace element – assists Vitamin D in the metabolism of Calcium.
- Potassium – assists to maintain muscle, nerve and heart function.
- Immune complex:
- Selenium – is a natural immune enhancer and plays and important role in the formation of T-cells and natural killer cells. It also has an anti-inflammatory function.
- Plant sterols and sterolins – assist with the balancing of the immune response. The latter happens through the enhancement of T-Cell functioning and the secretion of good lymphokines. T-Cells fight off virus and bacterial infections in cells and good lymphokines counter the overproduction of antibodies that attack the sufferers from autoimmune diseases – like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Zinc is involved in virtually every aspect of the immune function of the body. Deficiency results in a decrease in antibodies and lymphocytes – that increases susceptibility to infections. Zinc displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Energy complex:
- Taurine supports the enhancement of energy through its ability to assist cells to resist shrinking during dehydration. It is also an important component in nerve and muscle cells.
- Magnesium and Calcium is also critical for energy and cell production.
Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.